Sterling Small – Program Manager
Shawna Hotch – Finance Officer
Brian Sanders – Tribal Sponsorship Representative
Brooke Whitewolf – Tribal Assister
DO YOU WANT HEALTH INSURANCE PAID FOR YOU?
Find out about the Tribal Premium Sponsorship Program (TPSP)
What is the Tribal Premium Sponsorship Program?
Tribes can refer Indian Health Services (IHS) patients to a health specialist faster through The Northern Cheyenne Tribe’s Tribal Premium Sponsorship Program program at no cost to the patient. Your IHS benefits will not be affected, you will always be a beneficiary of IHS. TPSP is an added benefit that can make services available to you.
What are some benefits of TPSP program?
It’s free! You will have faster access to health specialists; access to medical care when traveling. TPSP participants need to secure a referral from IHS when seeking services elsewhere.
Do I qualify?
You and your family may be eligible for the Northern Cheyenne TPSP if:
- You are enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe;
- You live in Rosebud County or Bighorn County;
- You are NOT eligible for Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, Champva, or Not offered affordable health insurance through an employer or your spouse employer; and
- Your 2017 household income qualifies you for PTC’s (Premium Tax Credit)
Click on links on the left side of the page for more information, or to enroll now, fill out a 2018 Marketplace Application (click on link) and fax it to (406) 477-6829.
Contact the Northern Cheyenne Tribal Premium Sponsorship Program at:
(406) 477-6722, (406) 477-4997, or (406) 477-4921,
to find out if you are eligible for private insurance at no cost to you.